20 wellness gift ideas I curated especially for you.
The holidays are just around the corner! With all the craziness of this year, online shopping has become the go-to for many of us. To make your shopping a little easier, I’ve assembled 20 of my favorite wellness gifts, from sleep aids to books to kitchen gadgets, that you can get delivered to your door.
This 2020 holiday gift list contains some of my favorite things I’ve given or received over the years. As much as possible, these gifts are eco-friendly, natural, organic, or health-promoting.
Important: If you choose to purchase anything through the links in this article, I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting my work! You can find my full affiliate disclosure here if you like reading the fine print!
Without further ado... "these are a few of my favorite things" (Ha! Now you're going to have that song stuck in your head!):
1. Philips SmartSleep Alarm Clock - Wake up gently to gradual light and sound. This is a game-changer for Highly Sensitive People.
2. Himalayan Pink Salt Lamp - I love the soothing warm pinky-orange glow from these beautiful lamps. Also makes a great night-light and has a dimmer.
3. Plant Therapy Essential Oils - Therapeutic grade essential oils with kid-safe and organic options. Plant Therapy has great prices and easy to order (no subscriptions or regular order commitments). They have some great blends for wellness, or holiday scents, as well as lip balms, lotions, and more.
4. Stainless Steel Insulated Tumbler - with straw and removable handle, this large mug keeps things cold or warm for hours.
5. AirDoctor Home Air Purifier - I've had this filter in my home for 2 years now and I love it! It captures particles 100x smaller than a regular HEPA filter.
6. Weighted blankets and other sensory comfort products - these make a soothing gift that help you feel calm and relaxed. Weighted blankets have demonstrated benefits for sleep. Especially helpful for people with high sensitivity.
7. Light Therapy Lamp - Feel blue in the winter? This super-bright light keeps cortisol levels healthy.
8. Instant Pot Electric Pressure Cooker - This revolutionized dinner at my house. Cook a whole frozen chicken in one hour! It's also a Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Steamer, Yogurt Maker, and Warmer... hello, extra space in my cupboards!
9. Good Vibes Adult Coloring Book - Coloring isn’t for kids anymore and studies show it may reduce stress levels.
10. Shiatsu Massager - With heat and plush cover to relieve muscle pain, this rivals an actual massage for half the price!
11. Stainless Steel Water Bottle - The water bottle I use that keeps water cold all day, with a one-handed flip-top lid for easy access!
12. Leather-Bound Notebook - A beautiful leather journal for sketching or journaling.
13. Plant Therapy's Essential Oil Diffuser for Kids - a plush animal along with a KidsSafe Oil blend. I love Plant Therapy's KidSafe products
14. Vitamix Blender - This is their basic model, but still professional-grade. It's an amazing blender that will last for years
15. Wide Mouth Mason Jar Lids - Turn your mason jars into endless opportunities for drinking, pouring, or storing
16. Portable Hammock - It's sooo relaxing and the kiddo has a swing to play on wherever we go camping.
17. The Four Agreements - One of the most popular book recommendations because really... everyone should read it.
18. Food: What the Heck Should I Eat? - It can be so confusing to know what we should eat. Dr. Mark Hyman has written an extremely practical, helpful resource book backed by scientific and nutritional research, to set the record straight.
19. The Highly Sensitive Person: How to Thrive When the World Overwhelms You - This book is a valuable resource for Highly Sensitive People, as well as those who are trying to understand the trait.
20. Women's Bodies, Women's Wisdom - First published in 1994 and now in its 5th revision (2020), this book has remained the veritable bible of women's physical and emotional wellness.
To your High Vitality Life,
2 WAYS TO GET MORE VITALITY IN YOUR LIFE FOR FREE:
Join one of my private Facebook communities:
Click here to join "High Vitality Life Revolution" - for women who are taking control of their health and happiness, with free daily support, tips, resources, inspiration, mini-challenges, and more, OR...
Click here to join "Wellness Collective for HSPs" - for Highly Sensitive People and Empaths who want to thrive, with daily support from me and other HSPs, plus tips, resources, inspiration, and mini-wellness challenges for a holistic approach to inner peace and a lifestyle that supports your unique needs for the long term.
Click here to get a free "Vitality Session" with me - where we will put our heads together and figure out how you can make some real strides towards a more peaceful, happy, healthy life. With over 30 years' experience, I guarantee we will increase your vitality.
Thanks for Sharing!