As a mom, wife, and entrepreneur, the name of the game for meals at my house is FAST and EASY!
Here's a stand-by that can be recreated in so many different ways that it never gets boring.
Try switching up the veggies or the dressing to anything you like and you've got a brand new meal.
Honestly, just use what you've got in the pantry or fridge. You can't lose.
This recipe is vegan, dairy-free, and gluten-free.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes (if you have to cook the quinoa today)
- 1 cup baby spinach
- ½ cup cooked quinoa (cold or hot)
- ½ cup chickpeas (canned)
- ½ cup red pepper, chopped
- ¼ cup cucumber, sliced
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 dash salt & pepper
- Make quinoa if you don't have leftovers in the fridge.
- Put spinach in large bowl
- Top with cooked quinoa, chickpeas, red pepper, and cucumber.
- Drizzle lemon juice and olive oil. Add dash of salt & pepper if desired. Enjoy!
You can add anything you like to this Buddha bowl! Why not try:
- Veggies - like carrots, lettuces, roasted broccoli, etc.
- Protein - like salmon, chicken, tofu, beans, etc.
- Healthy fats - like avocados, hard boiled eggs, etc.
Thanks for Sharing!